About Andy Davidson College
Andy Davidson College is a training division of Andy Davidson Associates Limited; a consultancy company established since 2000 – located in Battersea, South West London. It is a centre of excellence, accredited for courses in Accountancy, Business and Information Management.
Our consultancy work is not limited to the private sector. We have offered services to large public sector organisations, including: City and Islington College, South Thames College, Stockwell Park High School in London and The City of London Corporation. Our Principal consultants have worked with Multi-National Companies and have experience in training and consultancy spanning over 25 years.
- Pearson Edexcel – to offer BTEC qualifications in Business and Strategic Management (Levels 4, 5 & 7)
- Kanban ( In Partnership with Kanban.Cz and Management 21)
- The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) for Payroll and Accountancy courses
- City & Guilds UK for Bookkeeping, Computerised Accounts, Assessment & Quality Assurance qualifications
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Association of chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)