About Andy Davidson College
Andy Davidson College is a training division of Andy Davidson Associates Limited; a consultancy company established since 2000 – located in Battersea, South West London. It is a centre of excellence, accredited for courses in Accountancy, Business and Information Management.
Our consultancy work is not limited to the private sector. We have offered services to large public sector organisations, including: City and Islington College, South Thames College, Stockwell Park High School in London and The City of London Corporation. Our Principal consultants have worked with Multi-National Companies and have experience in training and consultancy spanning over 25 years.
We are fully accredited by:
- Pearson Edexcel – to offer BTEC qualifications in Business and Strategic Management (Levels 4, 5 & 7)
- The International Association of Bookkeepers (IAB) for Payroll and Accountancy courses
- City & Guilds UK for Bookkeeping, Computerised Accounts, Assessment & Quality Assurance qualifications
- The Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Association of chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
In addition to our professional qualifications, we offer Bespoke Training/Professional Development programmes. These training programmes are tailored to suit the needs of individuals and organisations to equip them with the latest strategies to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability.
We offer all trainees an un-paralleled experience of a lifetime, including: flexibility, value for money, friendly learning environment and customer-focused welfare services.